FINNOVATION LAB FELLOWSHIP
The FINNOVATION Lab is proud to announce the launch of the FINNOVATION Fellowship Program for impact entrepreneurs. The FINNOVATION Fellowship is a nine month incubator and fellowship program to support impact entrepreneurs who:
- Are hungry to understand the context and causes behind some of the world’s most pressing problems
- Are passionate about leveraging an entrepreneurial idea to make a big social or environmental impact
- Are eager to develop innovative business models to solve problems in new ways
- Are committed to growing into their potential as a leader
- Need a runway of support to get their enterprise launched
The Fellowship application opens on May 25th, alongside the opening of the FINNOVATION Lab space, and the inaugural cohort of five FINN Fellows will begin September 2018, complete a nine-month tailored curriculum, and graduate in May 2019.
With the launch of this program, the FINNOVATION Lab is building one of the most powerful engines of change in the Midwest – a cohort of individuals with bold ideas and the passion to execute innovative solutions to intractable issues.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application opens Friday, May 25th at Noon CST
- Application are due by midnight, Sunday, July 15th
- Fellows will be announced in mid-August, Program runs September 2018 – May 2019
- Final program dates still under review.